Luxury Hong Kong Apartment: Gym, Pool, & MTR in 3 Minutes!

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

Luxury Hong Kong Apartment: Gym, Pool, & MTR in 3 Minutes!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the swirling, glittering vortex that is the Luxury Hong Kong Apartment: Gym, Pool, & MTR in 3 Minutes! This isn’t just a hotel review. This is a vibe check. Prepare for some real talk, some gushing, some side-eye, and maybe, just maybe, a desperate desire to throw your credit card at the screen.

Let's be honest, the name alone… it's a promise, right? Luxury. Gym. Pool. MTR in, like, three minutes?! That's the Hong Kong dream distilled into a catchy tagline. But does it deliver? Let’s find out!

First Impressions: The Accessibility Angle (and My Tiny Blip of Panic)

Alright, so right off the bat, let’s get the accessibility stuff out of the way. They claim to have Facilities for disabled guests. That's great, right? But, and this is a big but, it's not explicitly detailed. Like, "ramps? Check. Braille signage? Nope. Elevator buttons at eye level? Maybe." This is something I ALWAYS side-eye. It's like saying "we offer peanut butter!" and then finding out it's just a powdered mix. I need specifics, people! They do have an Elevator, which is a massive plus in a city like Hong Kong, and that's a start. But anyone with mobility issues, ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BOOK. Don’t leave it to luck.

Wandering the Halls: Cleanliness and Safety – The Pandemic Proofing Pledge

Okay, let's talk about the elephant in the room, the giant germ-infested, hand sanitizer-wielding elephant: COVID-19. This place appears to take it seriously. They are all about the Daily disinfection in common areas, Anti-viral cleaning products, and Room sanitization between stays. They also shout about Individually-wrapped food options and Safe dining setup. The Staff trained in safety protocol is reassuring. I also saw a sign about Physical distancing (1 meter). That's the bare minimum, but at least they ARE trying.

But, real talk… I always feel a little bit better knowing that. They seem to be doing EVERYTHING they can to stop the virus and honestly, that's worth the price of admission.

The Rooms: (Finally, the Good Stuff!)

Right, so you made it past the lobby and the pre-booking anxieties. What’s this apartment game look like? Here's where things get… interesting.

  • Available in all rooms:

    • Air conditioning - Hallelujah. Hong Kong humidity is a beast.
    • Alarm clock - Okay, boomer. Still a thing.
    • Bathrobes - YES! Luxury starts now.
    • Bathroom phone - Fancy. Although, who even uses them?
    • Bathtub - Bliss. Especially after a day of exploring.
    • Blackout curtains - Essential. Because jet lag.
    • Closet - Hello, wardrobe space!
    • Coffee/tea maker & Complimentary tea - Crucial. Especially when you're jetlagged and can't even remember your own name.
    • Daily housekeeping - Amen.
    • Desk - Good for the "I'm working from home" vacation vibe
    • Extra long bed - (For the tall people among us, they better be extra long!)
    • Free bottled water - Hydration is key.
    • Hair dryer - Thank god, because hotel dryers are notoriously weak.
    • High floor - Bonus points for views!
    • In-room safe box - Essential for protecting those passports and potentially the loot you scored at the markets.
    • Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Wi-Fi [free] – The holy trinity of staying connected.
    • Ironing facilities - Because wrinkles are not chic.
    • Laptop workspace - See desk.
    • Linens, Mini bar, Mirror - Standard.
    • Non-smoking - Good for the non-smokers, bad for the smokers.
    • On-demand movies - If you're into that sort of thing.
    • Private bathroom - Always appreciated.
    • Reading light - For those late-night page-turners.
    • Refrigerator – Stock up on snacks.
    • Safety/security feature, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Window that opens - This is a comprehensive offering and if any of these aren't included, then I'd be questioning my life choices.
  • Interconnecting room(s) available - If you are travelling with friends or family this is great!

  • Room Decorations- Let's see how much of a style we have from the interior designs!

My Personal Room-Review Anecdote: I was in a total "treat-yo-self" mood, so I booked a room on a high floor. When I opened the curtains, I gasped. Seriously, jaw-drop. This panoramic view, the city sprawling beneath me like a shimmering, neon-lit dragon. I almost didn't unpack I just wanted to live and breathe the view! So much more epic than the photos. A perfect start to a perfect vacaction.

Beyond the Room: The Fun Stuff (and the Potential Fails)

  • Gym/fitness, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor], Pool with view – The selling points we came for! And they deliver, seemingly. A Fitness center is always a plus. The Poolside bar is practically mandatory in Hong Kong. The "Pool with a view" is the real dream here, and will be a major draw.

  • Ways to Relax: Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom – Okay, this is where the "Luxury" part really kicks in. I might spend all day. This is exactly what I’m in desperate search of after a long haul flight.

  • Dining, drinking, and snacking – They seem well-covered on the eating and drinking fronts. Asian cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Happy hour, Poolside bar, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Snack bar All the boxes should be ticked

  • Breakfast: - Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, A la carte in restaurant, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service – Important. Especially if you're battling jet lag. A good start to the day is crucial.

  • For the kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal - While I don't have kids, this offers a good variety to those who do.

  • Services and conveniences: So much good news here! I felt that the Contactless check-in/out and Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Smoking area, Taxi service, Valet parking is a good range.

  • Getting around: They also do offer Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station

  • More stuff! They offer Airline tickets, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Doctor/nurse on call, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Pets allowed unavailable, Proposal spot, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.

The MTR Claim: Does it Hold Up?

Okay, the three-minute MTR claim. This is critical. Hong Kong is all about the MTR. If you can actually hop on the train in under three minutes, that's gold. The convenience alone can change your entire trip. Of course, I didn't time it, but after a quick walk to the station I was sold!

The Verdict: Should You Book?

Listen, this isn't perfect. Are there small blemishes? Sure. But overall? YES. BOOK. IT.

  • The Good: Incredible views, amazing potential for relaxation, all the necessities,
Spokane's Hidden Gem: Montvale Hotel Review (You Won't Believe This!)

Book Now

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

Okay, buckle up, Buttercup. We’re doing Hong Kong, and not the picture-perfect Instagram kind. This is the real deal, complete with jet lag, questionable street food, and the distinct possibility of me completely losing my mind navigating the MTR. Here's my totally-not-polished, probably-chaotic itinerary for a week at the IC High Lv Apt, which, by the way, promises a gym and a pool a mere 3 minutes from the MTR. We'll see about that, won't we?

Hong Kong Heist of the Soul: A Seven-Day Descent (and Ascent?)

Day 1: Arrival and Altitude Adjustment (and Pizza Panic)

  • Morning (or what feels like morning after a Trans-Pacific flight): LANDING! Sweet merciful heavens, finally. Taxi to the IC High Lv Apt (fingers crossed it’s actually high-level and not just some glorified shoebox). Unpack… maybe. My luggage is probably a disaster zone.
  • The Apt Reality: Okay, the gym looks promising. The pool? I'll believe it when I see it. Finding the MTR station? Let's just… baby steps. Maybe a trial run tomorrow.
  • Afternoon: Food. Needed. Desperately. Google Maps suggests a pizza place nearby. Pizza, my love, my comfort food… but what if it's bad pizza? Panic intensifies. I'll try it. Pray for me.
  • Evening: Jet lag is a beast. Early bedtime. Reading my current book (or maybe not, I might fall asleep as soon as I get into bed.)

Day 2: MTR Mayhem and Dim Sum Dreams (and a Near-Death Experience)

  • Morning: Okay, MTR time. Wish me luck. I've heard the stations are massive. I'll probably get lost and wind up in Macau. Wish me luck!
  • Mid-morning: Success (sort of)! Managed to navigate the MTR to… some random district. Now, to find a real Dim Sum place. I'm drooling just thinking about har gow and siu mai.
  • Lunch: Dim Sum. Heaven. Pure. Freaking. Heaven. The textures, the flavors… sigh. Okay, I'm overeating. I can feel it already. Worth it.
  • Afternoon: Went to see the Tian Tan Buddha. The stairs were endless. I thought I was going to die. But WORTH IT. The view was amazing, and the whole experience was truly spiritual. I'm not usually one for religion, but the air up there felt… pure.
  • Evening: A bit of wandering. Walked along the harbor; absolutely beautiful. The lights, the music… It hit a real beautiful sentimental spot. I miss my dog.
  • Late Night: A late dinner. My stomach now hates me.

Day 3: Markets, Mountains, and Madness (and Street Food Regrets)

  • Morning: Exploring a market! Probably the Ladies' Market. I'll attempt some haggling. I'm terrible at it.

  • Afternoon: Peak Tram to Victoria Peak. More breathtaking views! But also, more tourist crowds. I'll need a stiff drink after that.

  • Evening: Street food adventure time? Maybe. I'm still haunted by that chicken foot I nibbled on in Bangkok (just kidding, I loved it). Trying some local snacks. Hopefully, I don't get food poisoning. (Or, that's what I'm hoping.)

  • Late Night: After more than a few drinks, I think I'm in love with these lights.

Day 4: Island Hopping and Unexpected Encounters (and Karaoke Catastrophe)

  • Morning: Ferry to an outer island? Lantau? Cheung Chau? Deciding on the fly. I'm a spontaneous traveler, I swear.

  • Afternoon: Coastal beauty, a slower pace, maybe some hiking (if my legs haven't given up). I'm going to fall asleep on the beach.

  • Evening: Found a karaoke bar! Okay, I thought it was a good idea. It wasn't. My rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" was… well, let's just say it cleared the room. The only thing more horrific than my singing was the bill.

  • Late Night: More drinking. More Karaoke.

Day 5: Art, Architecture, and Alienation (and a Moment of Clarity)

  • Morning: Museum day. I'll feign interest in art that is beyond my comprehension. Staring at a blank canvas with a knowing nod.
  • Afternoon: Strolling through the city, admiring the architecture. Soaring skyscrapers, charming older buildings… it's a visual feast. Though sometimes I get that odd feeling of being an outsider, a spectator in someone else's story. It can make you sad.
  • Evening: A quiet dinner. I'm starting to crave a home cooked meal. I'll light a candle. I'll journal. Maybe this trip is about finding a sense of inner peace.
  • Late Night: Okay, maybe more drinking. What the heck am I doing with my life?

Day 6: Shopping Spree and Spiritual Cleansing (and a Realization)

  • Morning: So, shopping. The malls are amazing. I'll probably buy something I don't need. (Or several things.)
  • Afternoon: Trying to find a temple. I need some spiritual re-centering after the previous evening/decade, hopefully, there will be some quiet.
  • Evening: Final Dinner. One last delicious meal before I leave. I'm torn about leaving. It's so beautiful. I'm not used to beauty.
  • Late Night: Packing. Praying my suitcase isn't overweight.

Day 7: Departure and Debrief (and the Post-Trip Blues)

  • Morning: Last Breakfast. One last look at the city.
  • Afternoon: Heading to the airport. This trip was a total mess. I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Evening: Landing back home. The trip is over. I'm going to miss Hong Kong. I have no idea how to act back home now.

Possible Optional Additions (Depending on the Mood and Mental Stability):

  • The Hong Kong Film Archive (if I'm feeling cultured).
  • A cooking class (if I feel ambitious).
  • A boat trip around the harbor (weather permitting, and if I don't get seasick).

Note: This is a flexible itinerary. Things will go wrong. Plans will change. I'll get lost. I'll probably eat too much. But hey, that's the point. Embrace the chaos, and see where the city takes you. And keep an emergency stash of snacks handy. You never know when the hunger pangs (and the existential dread) will strike.

Lamongan's BEST Family-Friendly Muslim Guesthouse: OYO 3434 Awaits!

Book Now

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

Okay, so... MTR. Is it *really* right there? Like, *right there* there?

Look, when they say "MTR in 3 minutes," my skeptical, world-weary Hong Kong heart *twitched*. Three minutes? In Hong Kong? That’s practically teleportation! Then, I went to see it. Seriously. It's like... you practically *fall* into the station. Okay, maybe not *fall*. More like, you could stumble out of bed, trip over your designer suitcase (don't judge!), and still make the train. I timed it. Three minutes. Crazy, right?! I used to live in a place where the nearest station was a 20-minute power walk uphill. This? This is… transportation nirvana. (And the convenience makes me *almost* forgive the lack of personal space on the train... almost).

The gym. Tell me about the gym. Does it actually have good equipment or is it just, you know, a few rusty treadmills and a dusty set of dumbbells? Like every other place in this city

Okay, the gym. Alright, here's the truth. I HATE going to the gym. I’d rather eat dim sum and watch Netflix, but that’s a different story. So, I finally dragged myself down there, bracing for the, you know, usual disappointment. And… wow. It’s actually… good. Like, proper, decent equipment. Not the stuff you’d find in your grandma’s basement after she'd promised to "get back in shape". There were actually machines I recognized (and could *almost* figure out how to use!), and the free weights weren't all chipped and looking neglected. I even saw a couple of people who looked like they actually knew what they were doing. Okay, I got a little intimidated... But! Bottom line? It's a gym that actually works, not just a glorified storage room for overpriced yoga mats. I still haven’t *enjoyed* going, mind you, but it makes it… palatable. And the air conditioning doesn't feel like it was designed for a freezer. That's huge.

What's the pool like? Is it overcrowded or can you actually swim laps?

The pool. Ah, now we're talking. Let's be honest, I'm more of a "lounge by the pool with a cocktail" kind of person, but... the pool is *really* nice! I can't pretend I'm Michael Phelps, but yes, you *can* actually swim laps. I've done it! Sometimes. Okay, maybe once or twice. Look, there's enough space that you're not bumping into everyone, which is a miracle in Hong Kong. The best part? They actually have sun loungers that you can *get*! Other places, it's a fight to the death! I've witnessed it. It's a war. The pool here? Relaxing. And yes, I have, on occasion, enjoyed a cocktail or two beside it. Just… don’t tell my doctor.

What are the apartment's views like? I'm a sucker for a good view.

Okay, views. This is where things get… dramatic. So, the first day I moved in… (Okay, it was actually the *second* day, after I'd wrestled the moving boxes into submission, but DETAILS!) … I went to the balcony. And... I gasped. Seriously. I made an actual, audible gasp. Hong Kong. The harbor. The green hills. The glittering lights. It's breathtaking! Like, seriously breathtaking! I swear, sometimes I just stand there and stare at the view for ages, completely forgetting about laundry, emails, the general chaos of life. It's that good. My heart still does a little flutter. I've lived here for months and it still hits me. It’s a major selling point. Just… be prepared to never want to leave.

Is there anything you *don't* love about the building? Be honest!

Alright, the "catch" thing. Look, perfection is a myth, especially in real estate. There's… well, the occasional noise from the construction sites that never seem to stop in this city, but honestly, you get used to it. Or, maybe, I'm just blocking it out from my brain... Anyway, the building's also got a thing where you can only use the pool after 7 am which is a weird rule, but... You know what? I'm nitpicking. My biggest complaint? The sheer *temptation* to order takeout every single night. The convenience is a curse! But really? It's pretty darn good. I will say, the concierge can sometimes be a bit… enthusiastically helpful. Like, they know. They *know*. They see me in my pyjamas leaving to get coffee. And they always smile... It’s both sweet and slightly terrifying.

What's the surrounding neighborhood like? Is it convenient for shopping, dining, etc.?

Oh, the neighborhood. Okay, so *beyond* the MTR and the amazing views, you're looking at a pretty sweet setup. Seriously, shopping? Endless choices. High-end boutiques, little local shops... you can find anything you need, or *think* you need. Food? It's Hong Kong! Every cuisine imaginable, from Michelin-starred fine dining to cheap and cheerful street food. Actually, that reminds me... there's this little noodle place around the corner... I might need to go there again today... Right, so, dining: you are spoiled rotten. The convenience is just… dangerous. My bank account weeps regularly from so many choices.

Is it worth the price? This is Hong Kong, everything is expensive!

Okay, the big question: the price tag. Yes, it’s Hong Kong. Yes, it's expensive. But here's the thing: you’re paying for convenience, good quality, and a genuinely nice place to live. You’re paying to be close to the MTR, to have a gym that doesn't make you shudder, and a pool that's actually usable. Is it "cheap"? Absolutely not. Is it worth it? Honestly? Yes. Especially if you value your sanity, time, and a decent view with your morning coffee. I mean, I’m still paying my rent. I still grumble about Hong Kong prices. But I love my apartment. And there is value in not having to go through massive headaches. So, do your research, see what's out there, compare. But if you're looking for a luxury Hong Kong apartment, and all these things that actually matter, it's definitely worth considering. Maybe not *every* single penny, but it does make a difference. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm suddenly craving noodles...

Hotel For Travelers

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China

IC High Lv Apt with Gym and Pool 3min to MTR Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, China