Manila's Most Luxurious Hideaway: 7QRS Deluxe Apartment Awaits!

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Manila's Most Luxurious Hideaway: 7QRS Deluxe Apartment Awaits!

7QRS Deluxe Apartment: My Gut Check on Manila's Most Luxurious Hideaway - Buckle Up, Buttercups, It's a Wild Ride!

Alright, buckle up, because I’m about to lay down the REAL on 7QRS Deluxe Apartment. Forget PR fluff, I'm giving you the unfiltered truth, warts and all, because let's be honest, luxury is only luxurious if it's actually worth the Benjamins, right? And SEO? Yeah, gotta play the game, so get ready for a keyword blitzkrieg! This Manila hideaway… it's a thing.

First Impressions (and the Smell Test - Okay, Not Really a Test, But You Know)

Okay, so "deluxe" is thrown around a lot in the Manila hotel game. But 7QRS? They mostly deliver. The lobby? Yeah, it's got that luxe vibe, polished marble, the whole shebang. And the staff? Seriously, they're on it. Super friendly, helpful, the kind of people who actually smile like they mean it. (Contrast that with some places where the staff seem like they're auditioning for a zombie movie—you know the type.) My first impression? Pretty damn good.

Accessibility & Safety - Because Let's Be Real, It Matters

  • Accessibility: Let's be honest, accessibility in the Philippines can be… hit or miss. 7QRS gets a mostly thumbs up. There's an elevator (thank the heavens!), and while I didn't personally test every nook and cranny, they seem to cater to those with mobility issues. Facilities for disabled guests are advertised, so that's a plus. Check with them directly to confirm your specific needs are met.
  • Cleanliness and Safety (Because, Hello 2024!): Alright, this is WHERE 7QRS starts to shine. They are obsessed with cleanliness. I mean, daily disinfection in common areas, anti-viral cleaning products… they even have sanitized kitchen and tableware items (for those of us who are a little germophobic, like yours truly). They've got the Safe dining setup, Rooms sanitized between stays, and the staff is trained in safety protocol. Hand sanitizer is everywhere. And the first aid kit is probably overflowing with Band-Aids and optimism. Honestly, I felt safer here than in my own apartment! CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property added to the feeling of security.

Rooms: The Heart of the Matter

Alright, the apartments themselves… this is where the “deluxe” really earns its stripes. I'm talking about air conditioning that actually WORKS (a Philippine luxury in itself!), free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (hallelujah!), and views that will make you swoon.

I stayed in one of the deluxe apartments and it was… impressive. Additional toilet, air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobes, bathroom phone, bathtub, blackout curtains (essential for those jet lag induced naps), carpeting, closet, coffee/tea maker (and complimentary tea!), daily housekeeping (thank goodness!), desk, extra-long bed (for you tall folks out there!), free bottled water, hair dryer, high floor (hello, panoramic views!), in-room safe box, internet access – LAN, internet access – wireless, ironing facilities, laptop workspace, linens, mini bar, mirror, non-smoking, on-demand movies, private bathroom, reading light, refrigerator, safety/security feature, satellite/cable channels, scale (yep, they’re judging you too!), seating area, separate shower/bathtub, shower, slippers, smoke detector, socket near the bed, sofa, soundproofing, telephone, toiletries, towels, umbrella, visual alarm, wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], window that opens.

The Internet Situation

  • Internet Access: It's there. It works. Wi-Fi in public areas is available, and it's pretty zippy (again, a huge win for the Philippines). Internet [LAN] is also an option for those who are old school, like yours truly.
  • Internet services were solid. I could actually (gasp!) stream Netflix without buffering. That alone almost made me weep tears of joy.

Things to Do (or, How to Avoid Actually Leaving the Hotel)

They've got it all, folks. This place is a self-contained paradise.

  • Ways to relax: The spa, spa/sauna, and steamroom are calling your name, trust me. I spent an entire afternoon melting into a massage, courtesy of the massage offerings, and it was pure bliss.
  • The Pool Scene: Swimming pool, swimming pool [outdoor] with a pool with view? Yes, yes, and YES. This is where you want to be, sipping on cocktails and pretending you're not in Manila.
  • Fitness Fanatics Rejoice: Fitness center, gym/fitness facilities – it's there, untouched by my lack of ambition.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Let's Get Real, This is Important!)

This is where 7QRS REALLY shines.

  • Restaurants: They have several, and they're good. Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, and a bar (duh!), poolside bar, plus coffee/tea in restaurant, and coffee shop. I spent way too much time enjoying a happy hour.
  • Breakfast: Breakfast [buffet]. Oh. My. God. It’s worth the price of admission alone. Asian breakfast and Western breakfast options. And they actually have decent coffee! (Again, a miracle). Breakfast in room is also available, for those of us who like to avoid the masses. Breakfast takeaway service, too!
  • More Food Goodness: A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, bottle of water, desserts in restaurant, room service [24-hour], salad in restaurant, snack bar, soup in restaurant. They have you covered. You will never go hungry.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference

  • Services and conveniences: They offer a ton! Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
  • For the Kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal.
  • Getting Around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking – you’re covered.

The Small (and Sometimes Quirky) Details That Made Me Love (and Occasionally Grumble) About 7QRS

  • The couple's room - perfect for a romantic getaway!
  • The proposal spot - if you're thinking of popping the question, this is your spot!
  • They had smoke alarms and the whole fire extinguisher thing - good to know they take safety seriously.
  • They had a Shrine! A little extra flair.
  • Room sanitization opt-out available, so they listen to your needs.
  • The Front desk [24-hour] made my late-night check-in super easy.
  • They removed shared stationery removed, and they have safe dining setup.
  • They have essential condiments - little things like that make the experience better, right?
  • The room decorations were actually pleasant.

Now, For the Gripes (Because Honesty!)

  • Cashless payment service, but only if they told me more about it beforehand.
  • Sometimes, the service felt almost too good. Like, are they watching me? (Okay, maybe it's just paranoia).
  • The price. It’s… not cheap. But you get what you pay for.

**Final Verdict: Is 7Q

Escape to Acheron Springs: Greece's Hidden Paradise!

Book Now

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Alright, buckle up buttercups and grab your anxiety medication (just kidding… mostly!), because we are diving headfirst into my chaotic, possibly disastrous, but definitely real Manila apartment adventure. This isn't some perfectly curated Instagram travel reel, folks. This is the raw, unedited, and occasionally horrified truth. And we're doing it all from the luxurious… Deluxe Apartment 7QRS. Let’s see how "deluxe" that apartment is in about 10 minutes…

Day 1: Arrival, Anticipation, and the Great Appliance Debate (aka the Aircon Apocalypse)

  • 1:00 PM - Manila Airport (NAIA) - Arrival and the First Sigh of Relief: Stepping off the plane… whew. Humidity hits you like a wet, warm blanket. But hey, I made it! Smug face activated. Now for the real test: finding my pre-booked, questionable-looking Grab car amidst the throng of people. Five minutes of frantic pointing and "no, that's not the Grab driver, this is the Grab driver… " later, I’m on my way.

  • 2:30 PM - Arriving at 7QRS, Checking-In, and the "Luxury" Reveal, The building promises "luxury living". Maybe it does, but let's just say my 7QRS apartment… it’s seen better days. The doorman looks slightly bored. Okay, slightly more bored than I am after that flight. And the elevator? More of a "slow-motion ascent machine." But the door to the apartment swings open…

  • 3:00 PM - The Aircon Showdown: My first priority? The AC. It's Manila. I’m pretty sure I could fry an egg on my forehead right now. Turns the AC on, then… nothing. Pure, unadulterated silence. The panic rises. Okay, deep breaths. The remote… does it even work? The apartment must be 90 degrees by now and I'm sweating like a pig. After about 30 minutes of fiddling, I give up and call the front desk.

    • Anecdote: The guy on the phone sounded like he was half-asleep. "AC not working, sir? Okay, sir. We send someone in… maybe two hours." Two hours? In this heat?! I feel my sanity starting to melt. And in the meantime, I'm getting the world's worst tan in my own apartment.
  • 4:00 PM - Pre-Dinner Snack/Mental Breakdown: Finally gave up on my aircon for now. I can't take the sweat anymore, so I decided to get dressed. After 10 minutes, I still can't decide what to wear. Finally grabbed my white shirt, cargo shorts, and hiking boots. So I spent the next 45 minutes just staring around my apartment with my own thoughts and feelings. Also, I snacked on a questionable-looking bread roll from a street vendor. (Food poisoning is a distinct possibility, let's be honest).

  • 6:00 PM - Dinner and the Manila Traffic Tango: Decide on a local restaurant nearby, excited to experience Manila cuisine. Step outside and whoosh. The traffic hits you like a tidal wave. Traffic in Manila is a beast, a snarling, honking, perpetually-stuck beast. Eventually get to the restaurant, and the food? Surprisingly delicious.

    • Quirky Observation: The jeepneys are like walking art installations, each one plastered with more flashing lights and questionable decals than the last. And the vendors? They'll try to sell you anything, everything. From knock-off designer bags to… well, more questionable bread rolls.
  • 8:00 PM - The Aircon, Round Two (or, The Point of No Return): The maintenance guy finally arrives. "Sir, problem is… broken part. We fix tomorrow." "Tomorrow?!", I shriek internally. So, I'm basically going to be sleeping in a sauna. And the worst part is, there's nothing I can do about it but accept my fate.

Day 2: Temples, Temples, and the Existential Dread of Over-Tourism

  • 9:00 AM - Waking up in a Sweat (Literally): Let's be honest, I barely slept. The heat was biblical. I feel like I've run a marathon without doing anything.
  • 10:00 AM - The Temple Pilgrimage: Today: Intramuros. Pre-booked a tricycle, or whatever they call those things. Tour guide is… energetic. The historical sights? Magnificent. The sheer volume of tourists? Overwhelming.
    • Emotional Reaction: I vacillate between awe at the architecture and the sudden, overwhelming urge to escape back to my heat-stricken apartment. It's gorgeous, but it's also… exhausting. I realized how much I miss being a tourist in places that aren't overcrowded.
  • 12:00 PM - Lunch and Regret: Sat down for lunch at a place that promised "authentic Filipino cuisine." The food? Okay. The price? Definitely not okay. I try to haggle, but the staff looks at me like I'm from another planet. Feeling the sting of being a classic tourist.
  • 2:00 PM - The "Post-Lunch Meltdown": Sun, crowds, heat… all mixed together, it started getting to me. I retreat to a quiet spot in the shade, and promptly collapse into a puddle of sweat and self-pity. I just wanted to go back to my apartment, take a shower, and weep into the pillow.
  • 4:00 PM - Back to the apartment, and the Aircon - The Final Stand: The Aircon is still broken. The maintenance guy came again. And then left. I'm beginning to suspect this is some kind of ongoing joke on me. I think I may have hallucinated a glimpse of the parts coming tomorrow. I'm now just using a fan. It barely helps.
    • Rambling: So, here I am, in the middle of my trip, questioning all my life choices. Why Manila? Why this apartment? Why didn't I invest in a portable air conditioner? Is there anything I can do?! I think I'm losing it.

Day 3: Erm, Exploring and (Hopefully) Surviving

  • 9:00 AM - Breakfast and the Acceptance of the Inevitable: Decided to embrace the chaos. Breakfast is the questionable-looking bread roll… again!
  • 10:00 AM - The Local Market Debacle: Went to the local market. The smells? Intense. The sights? Overwhelming. The vendors? Fierce. I try to buy some fruit, but I'm pretty sure I got scammed.
  • 12:00 PM - The Cultural Experience (And Another Meal): I decided to go to a local Filipino restaurant I heard about, and I had the time of my life. Finally, the food! The food was spectacular. The service was also spectacular. I would go back any day of the week.
  • 2:00 PM - The Final Stand, part 2, the Aircon is FINALLY FIXED!: After three days of torment, The Aircon is finally up and running. My apartment is finally cold! I don't mind the humidity anymore. I'm so happy, but so tired.
  • 7:00 PM - Packing and Departure Anxiety: The trip is quickly coming to an end, so I decided to pack. Packing is my favorite part of the trip, just thinking about home!

Final Thoughts:

Would I come back to Manila? Maybe. Would I stay in Deluxe Apartment 7QRS again? Absolutely not. Despite the heat, the breakdowns, and the occasional despair, there were moments of pure joy and discovery. Manila, you are a wild, wonderful, and relentlessly sweaty beast.

Auburn's BEST I-85 Hotel? Quality Inn Review!

Book Now

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

7QRS Deluxe Apartment: Seriously Luxurious...or Just Seriously Overhyped? Let's Dive In!

Okay, the website *screams* luxury. Is 7QRS Deluxe Apartment actually worth the insane price tag?

Alright, let's be real. My wallet is still recovering. The price? Let's just say it’s enough to induce a minor heart palpitation. But is it worth it? Ugh, it's… complicated. The first impression? Jaw-dropping. Like, actual jaw-dropping. I walked in and just... stopped. The view! Manila can be a concrete jungle, but from those heights, it's... well, it's *gorgeous*. The marble, the art, the *smell* (seriously, they have a signature scent!).

But then you start looking closer. Yeah, the towels are plush. But did I find a slightly frayed edge on one? Yes, I did. Did it ruin the whole experience? No. Did it make me think, "Hmmm, maybe they cheaped out *somewhere*?" Yes, definitely. It's that kind of luxury where you're constantly assessing the value proposition. Is a slightly frayed towel worth X amount of pesos? The answer, sadly, depends on your own personal neuroticism level. Mine? High.

Ultimately? It's a splurge. A serious splurge. But if you want to feel like a pampered celebrity for a few days and aren't afraid of a little expense report anxiety? Go for it. Just maybe bring your own magnifying glass.

Let's talk about the views. Seriously, what's the deal?

Oh. My. God. The views. Okay, breathe. The *views* are the best part. Absolutely the best. I was staring out the window at four in the morning, just... mesmerized. The city lights twinkling, the morning sky slowly turning pink… Forget the frayed towel. The views are worth at least *half* the price, I swear. I spent an embarrassing amount of time just lounging in the window seat, watching the world go by. It wasn't just a view; it was an *experience*. It's the kind of view that makes you feel… important. Like you actually *belong* at that altitude, surveying your kingdom. (My kingdom: a slightly overpriced apartment with a killer view and dwindling minibar supplies.)

And the sunsets? Don't even get me started. Seriously, pack a box of tissues. Unless you're the type who doesn't get emotional about sunsets. In which case, please tell me your secret.

What about the service? Is it as polished as they claim?

Okay, the service... here's where things get a little… uneven. The staff are lovely, genuinely lovely. They're polite, attentive, and try their absolute hardest. But here's the thing: sometimes, they’re *too* attentive. My personal space bubble got *seriously* tested. I'm all for personalized service, but I felt like every time I blinked, someone was offering me a perfectly chilled glass of water. (Which, don't get me wrong, was appreciated, especially with the humidity.)

They *did* make a slight mix-up with my breakfast order one morning. A *very* minor thing, but hey, when you're paying this much, you expect perfection, right? (See: neuroticism, mentioned above). The manager was super apologetic, comped the breakfast, even sent up a complimentary bottle of champagne. So, you know, they fixed it. But still… I just think a little less hover-service and a little more… independent relaxation wouldn’t be amiss.

The amenities list is long. Did you, like, *use* any of them? The private chef? The spa? The…helicopter pad? (I'm kidding... mostly.)

Alright, this is where I have to confess. I *didn't* use the helicopter pad. I *highly* doubt anyone has. The private chef? Nope. I'm more of a "order-room-service-and-pretend-I'm-cooking" kind of person. The spa? Now we're talking. I did get a massage, and, oh my god, it was heavenly. The masseuse was amazing, and the spa itself? Beautiful, serene, the whole deal. Seriously, the spa is top-notch. Probably the second-best part after the view.

The gym? I skipped that. I'm on vacation! The infinity pool, though? Yes! Lounging by the pool, drinking cocktails, soaking up the sun… that's the life. The amenities are there, and they're generally pretty good. Just don't feel pressured to use *everything*. Prioritize the view, the spa, and maybe the (very comfortable) bed.

Is it kid-friendly? Thinking about a family trip...with some hesitation...

Hmm. Okay, this is tricky. "Kid-friendly," in the context of *this* place, is a bit of a minefield. Sure, they *accommodate* kids. Cribs, high chairs, etc. But would *I* bring kids? Probably not. It feels… delicate. Too many breakable things, too much potential for tiny sticky fingers on the pristine surfaces. Plus, let's be honest, it's more of a romantic/luxury escape kind of vibe. But that's just my opinion. If you have well-behaved, world-class kids, by all means, go for it. Just pack extra cleaning supplies and embrace the chaos.

Any hidden costs or unexpected surprises I should be aware of?

Yes! The minibar. Oh, the minibar. It's beautifully stocked – champagne, artisanal snacks, all sorts of tempting goodies. But prices! Oh, the prices! Be prepared to wince when you get the bill. Otherwise, the other costs are pretty upfront. They may add a service charge and some taxes. So, factor all that into your budget. Also, that valet parking is included, but still tip handsomely. And if you break anything? Hope you have a good insurance policy.

Overall, would you recommend 7QRS Deluxe Apartment? Be honest!

Okay, deep breath. Honestly? Yes. But with caveats. If you're looking for a once-in-a-lifetime splurge, an escape, a chance to feel ridiculously pampered and to take some amazing photos, and you're not too freaked out by the price tag (and a few minor imperfections), then absolutely, go for it. It's an experience. A very expensive, slightly flawed, utterly luxurious experience. I mean, that *view* alone… Seriously. Go. Just… maybe bring a stress ball for when you check the final bill.

Luxury Stay Blog

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines

Deluxe Apartment 7QRS Manila Philippines